FreDroid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version)

+33
satsugai
Redaaku
Laceehkah
dreamchow
monarchy25
wanenwanhap
paska_017
lokipok
wulfgaurd
haleluia
derrynj
revaldy9
jokerck
dianvamps
hana777wg
fulbog
rick007007
supercool
quai007008
aldin77
xtronic11
obehonecanobeh
neubauer9
Darcade
dream5566
dany123
Camaros_Kill
Techidiot
anoneemooz
Droid-21
sampyla93
uns211
Admin
37 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version)

Post  Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 am

Hello everybody,
After A time for prepairing and porting from iOS into Android OS, finally, I can post my result for everybody. Updating will be continued... Please visit my wordpress blog to take the premium songs of Tap Tap Revenge 4 into your phone. If you have any opinions, please leave the comments here or in my blog.
Thank you for your reading.

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Ss-1-3-db436fd23b2c1c2febcdc8a4d72cf02bb20e5dcaOFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Ss-2-1-104696c6e024d4b6cc071bcee999d83acdc383a6

Requirements:
- Root
- Installed Tap Tap Revenge 4
- Installed Root Explorer

Installation Instructions:

Copy all the folder in Data folder into data/data/com.tapulous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/ (Contains info.plist – named like “XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX.track” – PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF FOLDER because THAT NAME WAS CHECKED IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ONLINE BATTLE MODE)

Copy all the folder in Themes folder into sdcard/android/data/com.tapulous.taptaprevenge4/files/Themes/ (named like this “[Singer name].ttrTheme”)
Copy the folder “XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX.track” into sdcard/android/data/com.tapulous.taptaprevenge4/files/Tracks/ (Contains 4 files “artwork.png”, “audio.m4a”, “taptrack.ttr2_track”, “taptrack.ttr2_track.xml”)

* I received a lot of mails asked me where is the place to copy data in root explorer, so I show you how to do. Please check :
First, enter the Root Explorer, enter the folder which was stick by star icon, from left to right.
OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Attachment

Continue from left to right, and in Tracks folder, you paste the folder inside "data folder" (same structure name with available folder) into this folder.
OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Attachment

After copied, you must kill "Tap Tap" and restart it again to see the new tracks on your game tracks list.

If you encounter any problems, make sure you’ve correctly followed instructions before requesting help.

Note that all links here are of “cracked” songs, meaning that they will work on any Android Device.

When requesting for help, please do the following:
- If a download link is “temporarily unavailable”, then just wait for a few hours and come back. If it says that it’s been “deleted” or was “unavailable” for more than 2 days, then let me know.
- Be sure that you’ve followed all instructions carefully
- Name the track pack (if almost all the songs don’t work, then it’s your own problem and you should PM instead)
- Describe the problem (i.e. black screen, track read error, random crash, etc); not “broken, fix plz!”
- DO NOT USE CHAINFIRE 3D to emulate your GPU because Tap Tap cannot dance and turn back to Level choosing screen.

COMPLETED PACK will have Link to Download, UNCOMPLETED will be black and update soon. I need a lot of time to completed them. Thanks for your support.

I do this subject because my little sister wants to play tap tap premium songs, I’ve been doing this for her and free for all. PLEASE DO NOT USE FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. THANK YOU.

If you wanna make friend with me, please email to me tichuot@hcm.fpt.vn. I’m Vietnamese.

Update GLEE CAST Track Packs List :

Premium Track Packs List :

NEXT UPDATE: GLEE CAST TRACK PACKS - REVENGE IMPORT TRACK PACKS
Thank you and hope all you fun with them.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://freedroid.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty Re: OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version)

Post  uns211 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 am

Really great work figuring out how to convert iOS tracks! The Megadeth pack is missing Wake Up Dead, can you fix it? Thank you Very Happy

uns211

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty fix

Post  sampyla93 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Data file in Green Day's 21 Guns isn't working. It's a copy of another Green Day's song's data file.

sampyla93

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty Re: OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version)

Post  Droid-21 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm

HUMAN _ THE KILLERS

please

thanks Very Happy

Droid-21

Back to top Go down

Post  anoneemooz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 am

Thank you very much for all the work you've put into this. Smile I look forward patiently to more releases! Awesome work!

anoneemooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Techidiot Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 am

thank you very much for the songs!
theres something wrong with the link for demi lovato ,pls check.thx alot

cheers,
Techidiot

Techidiot

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty THANKS!!!

Post  Camaros_Kill Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 am

Honestly thanks a lot for your work on this. One thing though, can you re-upload the blink 182 tracks as they've been removed from mediafire. Thanks again!!

Camaros_Kill

Back to top Go down

Post  dany123 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 am

Hey, is there a limit on how many songs can we put on our phones?
The reason i'm asking is because i've downloaded almost all of the packs and now Tap tap won't load, it hangs around 10 seconds on a black screen then i get "The application Tap tap 4 (process...) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" with the only option to Force close, obviously trying again did not solve anything...
PS: i don't think i've done anything wrong as i tried some songs in the begining and they worked, so i'm guessing the only reason they don't work is their number.

dany123

Back to top Go down

Post  dream5566 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 am

thank you admin so much^^
but i want a new song (2ne1 new song pack i am the best&ugly)
please you can make a song to me
i want it so much
thank you Smile

dream5566

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcade Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey ! The link for The Prodigy is Dead, can you fix it please ?

Thank you for all these songs by the way ! =)

Darcade

Back to top Go down

Post  neubauer9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Prodigy and Blondie links are dead
And Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Motorhead, Slipknot, Stone Sour and lynyrd skynyrd data files doesn't work to me... Only Linkin Park works OK... please reply

neubauer9

Back to top Go down

Post  obehonecanobeh Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 am

Wait how do i download these files??

obehonecanobeh

Back to top Go down

Post  obehonecanobeh Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 am

Oh dont worry I got it Very Happy

obehonecanobeh

Back to top Go down

Post  xtronic11 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 am

thnx man

xtronic11

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty UPDATE...PLZ!!!!

Post  aldin77 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 am

could you plz update the tracks because there many new songs in tap tap revenge 4 like misletoe------------->>>> !!!PLZ!!!,,by the way i appreciate all the hard work you all have done,,,, thank you very much>>

aldin77

Back to top Go down

Post  obehonecanobeh Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Yes i agree plz plz plz could you add more songs into this list? I think we all apreciate the work and effort you have made into making this, so for that thank you. Really an upadate on the newer songs would be much appreciated. Very Happy

obehonecanobeh

Back to top Go down

Post  quai007008 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

ThX for your song
please update new song Surprised Very Happy

quai007008

Back to top Go down

Post  supercool Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm

PLEASE upload mistletoe,... PLZZZ thanks u so much!!

supercool

Back to top Go down

Post  rick007007 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 pm

how can i download these songs , when i click it takes me to mediafire upload page and there is no option to download??? pls someone help me !!

rick007007

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty hey

Post  fulbog Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:35 pm

all of this songs is suspended..do you have any other links?

fulbog

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty suspended

Post  hana777wg Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

it's all suspended. can you help me please? thank you

hana777wg

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty suspend all link

Post  dianvamps Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 am

plis re upload song lol!

dianvamps

Back to top Go down

Post  jokerck Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm

plz reupload

jokerck

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty PLZ RE-UPLAOD

Post  revaldy9 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Link is Error please reupload !!!!!

revaldy9

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Premium Songs on Tap Tap Revenge 4 (Android version) Empty Please update links!

Post  derrynj Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Links are all dead!

derrynj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum